from pull-request 1377
Upgrade Play from 2.2.6 to 2.3.6
ProjectApp: Fix the incorrect status code for label
test: Fix url encoding bug
test: Fix RuntimeExceptions
Upgrade Play from 2.1.0 to 2.2.6
Related Issue: https://github.com/naver/yobi/issues/811
* By adding constrains, prevent adding duplicated ProjectVisitation data.
* By removing existing duplicated data, users who have duplicated data
can see Project's resources.
Fix a bug that code browser does not show the latest pull request on
See https://github.com/naver/yobi/issues/822 for more details about the
issue #822 fixed
* Upgrade sbt from 0.13.0 to 0.13.5.
* Upgrade jsmessages from 1.6.1 to 1.6.2.
* Downgrade play-2-mail from 1.0.0 to 0.9.1.
* Split project/Build.scala into build.sbt and
* Introduce sbt-less.
* Introduce sbt-twirl, the new template engine for PlayFramework, and
fix compile errors caused by it.
* Import scala.collection.JavaConversions._ for conversion between
Java and Scala collections.
* Import java.lang_ and java.util._ to use java types.
* Use implicitJavaLang imported from play.core.j.PlayMagicForJava._
instead of lang.
* Use requestHeader imported from play.core.j.PlayMagicForJava._
instead of request.
* Specify play.data.Form in full qualified name to avoid conflict
* Fix the other template errors.
* Use Result instead of deprecated SimpleResult.
* Use java.nio.file.NotDirectoryException instead of
* Update README to say use "acvitator" command instead of "play".
* Add methods to PlayServlet to support Servlet 3.1
IMPORTANT NOTE: You should modify the version of h2database on which
Play depends from 1.3.175 to 1.3.176 in
~/.ivy2/cache/com.typesafe.play/play-jdbc_2.10/ivy-2.3.6.xml as follows:
to avoid org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException because of the bug that h2database
1.3.175 cannot create or alter sequence.
When a user tries to attach a label to a project, ProjectApp.attachLabel
responses 201 if the label is created newly and attached and 204 if the
label is already attached.
But it shouldn't have work correctly because it was not possible to know
whether the label has been already attached if the label is created just
now. I have no idea why this has worked correctly until I upgrade Play
This also fixes the condition to warn that a label is not attached
* Upgrade play-jsmessages from 1.4.1 to 1.6.1
* Use com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.JsonNode instead of
* Use javassist 3.18.2-GA to fix the verify error
* Use Promise inteadof Result
I consulted docs/ko/Play2.2_Migraion.md
BACKWARD COMPATIBLITY: You should modify the loggers configuration in
event-handlers = ["akka.event.Logging$DefaultLogger", "akka.event.slf4j.Slf4jEventHandler"]
loggers = ["akka.event.Logging$DefaultLogger", "akka.event.slf4j.Slf4jLogger"]